IOCL recruitment 2016-17 notification 60 posts: Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex (IOCL) invites application from its passed-out Ex-Apprentices who have successfully completed their Apprenticeship training and who meet the qualification, experience and age criteria on or before 31.10.2016 to apply for selection process for consideration towards employment against regular vacancies in Grade-IV.
Advertisement Number:- PR/P/37(2016-17)
IOCL Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV|
|No of Post||60 posts|
|Last date to apply||05th December 2016|
IOCL free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV
- Total no. of Posts:-60 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 26 years As on 31.10.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 11900 – 32000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Minimum 3 years full-time, regular/sandwich Diploma Course in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc.(Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute / University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC & ST candidates & 45% marks in case of SC Candidates.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Process:- Selection for engagement would be based on Written Test, Skill Test, Proficiency Test, Physical Test.
- For General & OBC Category: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST Categories candidates: Application Fee
Candidates pay application fee through Demand Draft as an application fee along with the application-cum-biodata Form in favour of INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD., payable at SBI Baholi, Panipat (Brach Code-8706).
How to apply offline for IOCL exam 2017:- The duly filled Application-cum-Biodata Form alongwith above relevant documents should reach to the office of the Chief Human Resources Manager, HR Department, Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, Panipat, Haryana-132140 on or before 05.12.2016.
Closing / Last Date for Submission of Application: 05.12.2016
- General and OBC candidates are required to submit a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred only) as an application fee along with the application-cum-biodata Form in favour of INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD., payable at SBI Baholi, Panipat (Brach Code-8706). Demand Draft is non-refundable. No other mode of payment is acceptable, failing which the candidature shall be rejected. Candidate must write Name, Address, post code on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- The eligible Ex-Apprentices possessing NCVT / SCVT Certificate from RDAT / BOAT respectively and meet the age, qualification and experience criteria as on 31.10.2016 as mentioned above shall be called for Written Test.
- Please note that candidate can apply for only one post. Candidature of candidates submitting multiple applications for more than one post will be summarily rejected without any further communication whatsoever.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of age, educational qualification, experience and other eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Candidates presently employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies will be required to submit ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ at the time of Written Test & Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test. Such candidates must also submit proper ‘RELEASE ORDER’ from their employer at the time of joining.
- Mere selection in Written Test or Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test or empanelment after the selection process shall not confer any right of appointment to the candidate.
- Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible for any of the above posts.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or he/she has furnished incorrect/doctored/false, information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any materials fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled,. If any of these shortcomings is /are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex’s Management reserves the right to change/modify/cancel the selection process at any point of time without assigning any reason whatsoever. The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of selection either in part or full and number of vacancies indicated above is tentative and may increase or decrease in the relevant categories etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of the candidates and no claim will arise for employment, if some of these vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Chandigarh Court situated at Chandigarh, Haryana.