IOCL recruitment 2018-19 to fill 58 vacancies | Indian Oil Corporation Limited released notifications for freshers, apply Indian Oil Corporation Limited jobs online @ www.iocl.com. Indian Oil Corporation Limited has come up this year by releasing the number of Indian Oil Corporation Limited recruitment notifications to fill around 21 vacancies in different cadres like Indian Oil Corporation Limited Junior Operator posts – 25, Indian Oil Corporation Limited Junior Operator (Aviation) jobs – 33
Advertisement Number:- IOCL/MKTG/SR/Rec/2018/1-Phase-II
iocl recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Junior Operator|
|No of Vacancies||58|
|Official web Portal||www.iocl.com|
Junior Operator: 25 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IOCL Junior Operator job should have Matric with 2 years ITI in Electronics Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/Electrician/Machinist/ Fitter.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 10500 – 24500/- Per Month
Junior Operator (Aviation): 33 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join IOCL Junior Operator (Aviation) posts should have Higher Secondary (Class XII) with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 40% in case of SC/ ST candidates against reserved positions with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 10500 – 24500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 26 years as on 31st May 2018.
Selection Process:- IOCL will be conduct the Written Test and Skill Proficiency Physical Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Operator vacancy should pay the below charges through payment Gateway / NEFT online Transfer.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST: No Fee
How to apply for IOCL recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.iocl.com from 16th May 2018 to 16th June 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts from: 26th May 2018
Form Submission End Date: 16th June 2018
Tentative Date of Written test: 15th July 2018