IPPB recruitment 2016-17 notification 1060 Various Vacancies: India Post has received in-principle approval from RBI and approval from Cabinet for setting up India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB).India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) invites online applications from qualified candidates who will be appointed at Scale II or Scale III based on the post. Candidates will be selected through a selection process specified in this advertisement.
India Post Payments Bank Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||India Post Payments Bank Limited|
|Name of Post||Manager/ Senior Manager|
|No of Post||1060 Posts|
|Last date to apply||1st November 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
India Post Payments Bank Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Manager (Area Sales & Area Operations)
- Total no. of Posts:- 600 Posts (Area Sales – 250 & Area Operations – 350 )
- Age Limit:- 23 to 35 years as on 1st November 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 31705 – 45950/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduate from University/Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body and Minimum experience of 3 years in sales of financial products is mandatory or minimum experience of 3 years in working in a CBS environment on banking operations in a Public Sector Bank or Private Bank or Post Office Savings Bank is Mandatory.
Name of Post:- Senior Manager (Branch)
- Total no. of Posts:- 350 Posts
- Age Limit:- 26 to 35 years as on 1st November 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 42020 – 51490/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduate from University/ Institute/ Board recognized by the Government of India or approved by a Government regulatory Body and Minimum experience of 6 years is mandatory.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to Other Backward Class communities: 03 Years
Candidates belonging to Person with Disability communities: 10 Years
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Online Test & Interview.
For General Category: 700/-
For SC/ST/PWD (Only Intimation charges) Categories candidates: 150/-
Application fee through payment can be made by using Debit cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master card/ Maestro)/ Credit card/ Internet banking/ IMPS/ Cash cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply online for India Post Payments Bank Limited exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.indiapost.gov.in from 7th October 2016 to 1st November 2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 7th October 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 1st November 2016
Last Date to Payment of application fees: 7th October 2016 to 1st November 2016
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. IPPB would admit to test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- IPPB does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of IPPB.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in examination and / or interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- The possibility for occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problems, which may include the conduct of another examination if, considered necessary.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates, if called for interview.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post& services under Government of India. OBC caste certificate containing the No creamy layer clause should be valid as on the date of interview if called for(issued within one year prior to the date of interview if called for).Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list /notification.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices, viz. call letters/ interview advices etc.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his /her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of IPPB.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in New Delhi and courts/tribunals/forums at New Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.