- 06 Manager, Senior Manager – 24th October 2017
ippb recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Manager/ Senior Manager|
|No of Vacancies||06|
|Official web Portal||www.indiapost.gov.in|
India Post Payment Bank Limited released new notification on their official website www.indiapost.gov.in for the recruitment of total 06 (six) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancies for Manager (Training), 02 (two) for Senior Manager & various vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 5th October 2017 to 24th October 2017.
Manager: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IPPB Manager job should have Graduate from University/ Institute/ Board recognized by the Government of India or approved by a govt regulatory body and experiences in HR.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 31705 – 45950/- Per Month
Senior Manager: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join IPPB Senior Manager posts should have Graduate from University/ Institute/ Board recognized by the Government of India or approved by a govt regulatory body and experiences in HR.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 42020 – 52490/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st September 2017.
- Manager: 23 to 35 years
- Senior Manager: 26 to 35 years
Selection Process:- IPPB will be conduct the online test for Manager/ Senior Manager vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Manager/ Senior Manager vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking)/ IMPS/ Cash Card/ Mobile Wallets.
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- Others: Rs. 700/- (Rupee seven hundred only)
How to apply for IPPB recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.indiapost.gov.in from 5th October 2017 to 24th October 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 5th October 2017
Form Submission End Date: 24th October 2017
Challan Payment: 5th October 2017 to 24th October 2017