IRCON International Limited recruitment 2016-17 notification 04 posts: IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sectors, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than Rs. 3000 crores in the year 2014-15. The company has successfully completed large value Railway Projects in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Syria, etc.
Advertisement Number:- C17/2016
IRCON International Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||IRCON International Limited|
|Name of Post||Work Engineer / Electrical|
|No of Post||04 posts|
|Last date to apply||10th November 2016|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
IRCON International Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Work Engineer / Electrical
- Total no. of Posts:-04 Posts
- Age Limit:- Born Not Before 1983
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 23500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Full Time Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview.
- For UR / OBC Category: Rs.300/-
- For SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen Categories candidates: No Fee
Candidates pay application fee through Online.
How to apply online for IRCON International Limited exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.ircon.org/ from 26.10.2016 to 09.11.2016. On submitting the application online, a unique Registration ID for each candidate will be generated. Candidates will then hence to proceed for online fee payment & after the payment is completed Candidates may take a printout of the submitted application , paste a recent (self-attested) passport size photo in the space indicated , put his/her signatures in the space provided and send the same to Joint General Manager/ HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110017 accompanied with the copy of following self attested documents, so as to reach Ircon office latest by 16.11.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 26.10.2016
Last Date to Apply online: 09.11.2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 16.11.2016
- Applicants working in Govt./PSUs may note that this is a short duration contract post and even for these posts they have to produce NOC at the time of interview and resign from their parent organization on their selection.
- All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process
- Application is liable to be rejected if it is not system generated or is without online fee payment details or is unsigned or is without a photograph or received in Ircon after the closing date. Ircon will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or postal delay. Ircon on discretion reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category (non creamy layer) will have to submit a latest financial year caste certificate in the centre format applicable for applying for the posts under Govt. of India (in the format annexed at the end of this advertisement) and the same should be submitted while sending the hard copy of the online generated application to this office.
- Candidates belonging to UR/OBC category are required to make ‘Online Application Payment’ as registration amount & examination fee, as per the steps below:- a) After online submission /registration of application for recruitment, please visit the ‘ fee payment’ link. b) Enter the Application No. & DOB & proceed ‘Make for Payment’. Before proceeding for payment please ensure that amount reflected for payment is correct. c) Select the mode of payment & enter your Mobile No. & email id & proceed for payment. d) After your transaction is completed, please note down your transaction details for future reference. e) Proceed for printing of your application & send the duly signed hardcopy of your application to Ircon as per the details in the advertisement. Before sending the hard copy of application, please ensure once again that the payment & other details in your application are correct.