- Deputy General Manager/ Assistant Manager 07 Posts – 24th February 2017
IRFC recruitment 2017-18 Notification
Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited, New Delhi has invites application for the 07 Deputy General Manager, Assistant Manager & Various Vacancies. Apply online before 24th February 2017.
IRFC hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||Deputy General Manager/ Assistant Manager|
|No of Post||07 Posts|
|Last date to apply||24th February 2017|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Name of Post:- Deputy General Manager (CS & Law)
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years as on 24th February 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 29100 – 54500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduate with professional qualification of Associate / Fellow Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and Degree in Law with minimum of 55% marks from recognized Indian University.
Name of Post:- Assistant Manager (Finance)
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years as on 24th February 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduate with professional qualification of CA/CMA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost Accountants of India OR Full time MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration/Management of 2 years duration with specialization in finance with a minimum of 70% marks from a reputed University/ Institute.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Test, Computer Based Test and Interview.
How to apply online for Indian Railway Finance Corporation Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website irfc.nic.in from 18th January 2017 from 10:00 hrs to 24th February 2017 to 18:00 hrs.
Advertisement Number:- 01/2016-2017
Starting Date to Apply online: 18th January 2017
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 24th February 2017
Date of Computer Based Test/ Written Test: 18th March 2017
- All qualifications w. r. t. post at Sl. No. 2 & 3 should be full time. In respect of sl. No. 1, the Law degree should have been obtained other than through correspondence course.
- All qualifications should be from Universities/Institutions recognized and approved in India by AICTE / UGC / Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- Candidates belonging to Government / Semi-Government Organization / PSUs should send their application through proper channel. However, in case application has not been routed through proper channel, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from present employer should be produced at the time of test (CBT)/interview failing which candidature of the candidate will not be entertained.
- Incomplete Online Application(s) will be summarily rejected.
- The cutoff date for reckoning maximum age limit / minimum experience requirement / qualification (whichever applicable) shall be last date of receipt of application i.e. 24.02.2017. Post qualification executive experience on a post shall be counted only from the date of assumption of charge and training period shall not be counted.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be called for test / interview / considered for selection process.
- The total number of projected vacancies indicated in this advertisement may increase / decrease / to be cancelled at the discretion of IRFC Management, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Single to and fro fare by shortest route as per Corporation rule will be paid to outstation candidates called for interview on production of ticket/ proof of journey. However, no journey fare shall be reimbursed in case, if called for Computer Based Test.
- While applying for any post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material act(s), his / her candidature shall stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case number of applications are more, Company reserves the right to fix criteria to shortlist number of eligible candidates.
- Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and courts / tribunal / forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such case /dispute.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Experience Certificates, Salary Slips, Form 16 and Bona fide Certificates only are acceptable as proof of experience. Offer letters are not acceptable.
- The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of interview.
- Candidates should submit only single application for one vacancy and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID and Mobile No are essential for submission of the online application. IRFC will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. However, a candidate can apply for any number of vacancies.