ISRO recruitment 2018-19 to fill 205 vacancies | Indian Space Research Organization released notifications, apply ISRO jobs offline. Indian Space Research Organization has come up this year by releasing the number of ISRO recruitment notifications to fill 205 (Two hundred and five) Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and trade apprentice vacancies in different cadres.
ISRO jobs 2018 hiring
|Name of Post||Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and trade apprentice|
|No of Vacancies||205|
|Official web Portal||www.isro.gov.in|
Graduate Apprentice: 41 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Graduate Apprentice should have degree in engineering and technology in respective discipline.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 5000/- Pr Month
Technician Apprentice: 59 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Technician Apprentice should have diploma in engineering and technology in respective discipline.
- Salary breakup:- Rs 3542/- Pr Month
Age Limit:- maximum 35 years
Selection Process:- walk-in-interview
How to apply for ISRO vacancies 2018:- Applicants may appear walk-in-interview along with prescribed application form / self – attested certificates at the time of interview.
Important Dates to remember:-
- interview Date for graduate apprentice: 29th Septeber 2018
interview Date for Technician apprentice: 6th October 2018
interview Date for trade apprentice: 13th October 2018