ITDC recruitment 2016-17 notification 05 posts: ITDC invites applications for 5 posts (04‐UR & 01‐OBC) of Assistant Manager (Events) on Direct contract basis for a period of 2 years fulfilling following criteria.
Job Location:- Delhi
Last Date:- 20th September 2016
Name of Post:- Assistant Manager (Events)
- Total no. of Posts:-05 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years as on 31.08.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 2.9/- Lakhs Per Years
- Qualification:- Degree / 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management with 3 years relevant experience. OR Graduate in any discipline with 3 years experience in Event Management OR Post Graduate Diploma / Degree in Management with atleast one year of experience in Events.
Application Fee:- Application fee of Rs 500/‐ to be paid online.(except for SC/ST & PH candidates). Service charge for payment gateway has to be borne by the candidate. Payment can be done either through credit card, debit card or net banking. Application fee paid will not be refunded in any circumstances.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website theashokgroup.com from 06.09.2016 to 20.09.2016.
Terms & Conditions:-
- The above requirement is purely contractual in nature.
- Only online applications will be entertained.
- Instructions for online filling of form may be read carefully.
- All communications will only be made through E‐mail id provided; therefore, it is advised to keep space on e‐mail id to receive mails. Check e‐mails regularly (including in spam folder) from. The mails will be sent from the domain name “theashokgroup.com”.
- Reservation / Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC etc will be applicable as per Govt. directives
- After applying, summary of the application form will be sent to candidate’s email id. Candidate who will be called for test/Interview has to submit signed copy of the application form along with self‐attested photo copies of required certificates (Degree Certificate, All mark sheet starting from 10th,12th, Graduation and post qualification if applicable, Proof of date of birth, Experience Certificate clearly indicating date of joining and date of relieving, caste certificate, if applicable, candidates belonging to OBC category in the non creamy layer should produce the certificate not older tha 6 months.) Candidates will have to produce original certificates for verification at the time of Interview.
- Though contact number is not mandatory, it is advised to provide contact number for communication.
- The list of shortlisted candidates, in response to advertisement published in TOI (Ascent) on 06.04.2016 are not required to apply fresh. They will be informed regarding interview date, Tim & Venue in due course.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for the Interview.The Management’s decision in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / Interview.
- Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of candidates.
- NOTE: The online registration will begin from 06.09.2016 to 20.09.2016.