ITDC recruitment 2016-17 notification Manager Posts : India Tourism Development Corporation Limited invites application for the post of Manager (OL) on regular basis.
Job Location:- Delhi
Last Date:- 7th October 2016
Name of Post:- Manager (OL)
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years as on 31st August 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20600-46500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Full time Master’s degree in Hindi from recognized University or Institute, with English as a subject at Graduation level.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- through Demand Draft in favour of India Tourism Development Corporation Ltd., payable at New Delhi. Candidates belonging to SC/ST & PH are exempted from from this payment.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of proof of age, qualification, demand draft send to the Office of GM (HR-L), India Tourism Development Corporation Ltd., SCOPE Complex, Core 8, 4th Floor, Room No.418, 7 Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 7th October 2016.
(1) Application should be submitted through OFFLINE mode only in the prescribed Application Form. Application form is available in downloadable form annexed with this advertisement. No online applications would be entertained.
(2) Application should be sent in a cover superscribing the code along with the post and discipline applied for with Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 500/‐ (candidates belonging to SC/ST & PH are exempted from this payment) in favour of India Tourism Development Corporation Ltd., payable at New Delhi and may be sent latest by 07.10.2016 in the Office of GM (HR‐L), India Tourism Development Corporation Ltd., SCOPE Complex, Core‐8, 4th Floor, Room No. 418, 7 Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110 003.
(3) Incomplete / unsigned applications and application received without photograph, demand draft, application fee (if applicable), attested copies of required certificates and applications received after the last date (07.10.2016) will summarily be rejected without any communication to the candidate.
(4) Self attestation copies of the following documents for proof of age, qualification etc. should be enclosed alongwith prescribed application format: (a) 10th Pass Certificate, as a proof of age, along with Markseet (b) 12th Pass certificate with mark sheet (c) Graduation Degree/Provisional certificate with marksheets of all years/semesters (d) Post Graduation Degree with mark sheets of all years/semesters (e) Duly signed undertaking that Post graduate degree has been attained as a Full‐time Course and not through Correspondence, Distance Education, Part time etc. (f) Experience Certificate with specific mention of joining date and relieving date(wherever applicable). Those working in Govt./ Semi‐govt., PSU etc.Should also enclose proof of present IDA/CDA pay scale and the date from which they have been placed in the said scale.
(5) Those working with Government and Public Sector Undertakings must apply through proper channel or produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from their employers at the time of interview.
(6) Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC etc. shall be as per the Govt. directives.
(7) Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for the Interview. The Management’s decision in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / Interview.
(8) Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of candidature
(9) Suitable instructions, modifications, corrigendum or additional instructions (if any) shall only be published on ITDC’s website and candidate should comply with the same.
(10) ITDC reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter/scrap the recruitment process for all /any of the post, if need so arises.