IUAC recruitment 2017 Notification
Inter University Accelerator Center (IUAC) hiring for the 04 posts of the Scientist. Apply before 45 Days of the Publication of this Advertisement.
IUAC hiring 2017 Details
|Name of Post||Scientist|
|No of Post||04 posts|
|Last date to apply||45 Days of the Publication of this Advertisement|
Name of Post:- Scientist
- Total no. of Posts:-04 Posts
- Age Limit:- 26 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- M.Sc. (Physics) with consistently good academic records from Class-X examination onwards (with at least 60% marks all throughout). Candidates who are slated to complete their M. Sc. course in the academic year 2016-17 are also eligible to apply provided final degree is available at the time of interview.
How to apply online for IUAC Exam:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.iuac.res.in on or before 45 Days of the Publication of this Advertisement.
Advertisement Number:- 6/2016
Starting Date to Apply online: 31.12.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 45 Days of the Publication of this Advertisement
- The post of Scientist-C carries the allowances such as DA, HRA, Transport Allowance etc., besides benefits like New Pension Scheme, LTC, medical reimbursement as per IUAC Rules. Selected candidates will be required to work in round the clock shift duties including weekends and holidays.
- Age relaxation for SC/OBC/Ex-servicemen candidates will be as per GOI rules. No age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates applying for unreserved post. Persons employed with the Government will be eligible for age relaxation as per rules.
- The candidates belonging to SC/OBC categories are required to submit their respective caste certificates (latest) in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, duly signed by the competent authority at the time of the written test and interview, if called for the same. The OBC candidates who belong to the “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for OBC concession and such candidates have to indicate their category as “General”. Further, reservation for OBC is applicable only to those mentioned in the Central List of OBCs as mentioned in OM no. 12011/68/93-BCC(C) dated 10.09.93 and as amended from time to time.
- Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written test and the interview. In case number of applications is large, IUAC reserves the right to fix criteria for screening the applications so as to reduce the number of candidates to be called for the written test and the interview to higher percentage of marks in the requisite qualification. The centre also reserves the right not to fill up the posts, cancel the advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard shall be final. Mere possession of the prescribed qualifications would not entitle a person to be called for the written test and the interview.
- Outstation candidates will be paid TA (sleeper class by train) as per the rules of IUAC.
- The eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only through our website http://www.iuac.res.in/admin/jobs/ within 45 days of the publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to upload the necessary documents when asked for. Persons employed in central / state governments, PSUs and autonomous bodies must produce a no objection certificate (NOC) at the time of the written test and interview.