IWAI recruitment 2016-17 notification 03 posts: Inland Waterways Authority of India invites application for the 03 posts of Assistant Hydrographic Surveyor.
Inland Waterways Authority of India Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Inland Waterways Authority of India|
|Name of Post||Civil Engineering Expert|
|No of Post||03 posts|
|Last date to apply||22nd November 2016|
|Job Location||Noida (Uttar Pradesh)|
Inland Waterways Authority of India free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Civil Engineering Expert
- Total no. of Posts:-03 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with 03 years experience in Hydrographic Survey or Survey Recorder – I of the Indian Navy with 10 years experience in survey and navigation.
How to apply offline for Inland Waterways Authority of India exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents & experience certificates send To Secretary, Inland Waterways Authority of India, A – 13, Sector – 01, Noida – 201301 (UP) on or before 22.11.2016.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 22.11.2016
- The Authority is following Central Govt. rules and orders in service matters. Leased accommodation, and medical reimbursement are provided as per the rules of the Authority.
- The post has all India transfer liability. As present, the Authority has Field offices at Patna, Kochi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Varanasi, Bhagalpur, Allahabad, Farakka, Dhubri , Dibrugarh, Chennai, Vijayavada and Bhubneshwar. However, an employee can be posted anywhere in India against any project or scheme.
- Mere possession of essential qualifications will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The decision of the Authority as to the eligibility of a candidate shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. 4. Outstation candidates if called for interview shall be given AC 3 Tier Rail Fare for to and fro by the shortest routs subject to production of proof of journey such as Railway Ticket No./ Bus Ticket, etc.
- Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification.
- Application should be sent either in Hindi or English accompanied by duly signed and photograph, attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications, experience, documents in support of claim SC/ST/OBC/Ex Servicemen/Govt Servants, etc.
- Persons working in Central/State Government /UTs/PSUs/Statutory or Authority Bodies should submit their applications through proper channel. If ant delay is anticipated, advance copy of the application may be sent so as to reach before the closing date. Incomplete application or applications received after the due date are liable to be rejected.
- The interested candidates may send their application within a period of 30 days in a closed envelope super scribing “Application for the post of Assistant Hydrographic Surveyor” to Secretary, Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201 301(U.P.)