JAPIT recruitment 2017 Notification
Department of Information Technology, Govt. of Jharkhand, Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology has invited application for the 13 Senior Developer, Senior Software Developer, Project Co-Ordinator & various vacancies on contract basis. Apply online before 9th January 2017.
JAPIT hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||Senior Developer/ Senior Software Developer/ Project Co-Ordinator|
|No of Post||13 Posts|
|Last date to apply||9th January 2017|
Name of Post:- Senior Developer (WAMS)
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 40000 – 50000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- BE/B. Tech (Computer Science / IT / ECE / EEE) / M.C.A. or Equivalent or three years of post-qualification experience.
Name of Post:- Senior Software Developer (eJhardesdata)
- Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 30000 – 40000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- BE/B. Tech (Computer Science / IT / ECE / EEE) / M.C.A. or Equivalent with 4 years of post-qualification experience in software Development.
Name of Post:- Project Co-Ordinator (Janvan Yojana)
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000 – 35000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- B.C.A./B.Tech (Computer Science)/M.C.A./M.B.A./M.Sc.(IT)/M.Tech or equivalent with minimum 60% marks with relevant experience.
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Interview.
For All Categories candidates: 50/-
Application fee through on-line payment gateway.
How to apply online for Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in on or before 9th January 2017.
Advertisement Number:- JAP-IT-REC/2016/04
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 9th January 2017
- Candidates are required to apply strictly through on-line process via http://recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Detailed Advertisement of recruitment (Advertisement Reference No.: JAP-IT-REC/2016/04) may be downloaded viahttp://japit.jharkhand.gov.in or http://jharkhand.gov.in.
- Detailed Advertisement of recruitment (Advertisement Reference No.: JAP-IT-REC/2016/04) may also be downloaded viahttps://www.linkedin.com and https://www.facebook.com
- Applications which are illegible or do not conform to general instructions & Annexure – ‘A’ are liable to be rejected.
- Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
- Registered applicant may apply for more than one valid position.
- Copies of documents/certificates vis-à-vis educational qualifications, experience, etc. are also required to be attached through on-line process.
- Scrutiny may be made through screening test i.e. Writing Ability test, Aptitude test and Domain test, only those candidates are allowed for interview who scrutinized after written test.
- However, final selection may be completed through interview, subject to verification of original certificates, concerned documents and last (03 months) drawn salary.
- Any misrepresentation or concealment of fact or submission of false information on the part of any applicant shall render him/her ineligible/disqualified. In those cases appropriate legal actions may be taken.
- No correspondence or personal inquiry whatsoever in respect of the interviews shall be entertained after the interviews.
- Candidates appearing for written test or interviews shall not be entitled for payment of any TA/DA.
- Candidates are advised against canvassing in any form or manner. Any canvassing for or on behalf of any candidate shall render him/her ineligible/disqualified.
- JAP-IT reserves the right to cancel the process of engagement of technical professionals at any stage without any notice and without assigning any reason(s) therefore.
- Working days are of 06 days in a week i.e. from Monday to Saturday. Working hours are of 08 hrs. i.e. from 10:00 am to 06:00 pm.
- The engagement will be purely on contract basis initially for one year.
- For one year contract, extension will be yearly basis while for 03 years contract extension will be of 02 years on basis of satisfactory performance.
- Notice period will be of 03 month, if employee wants to left the job either he/her has to serve the notice period or he may leave after depositing the 03 months remuneration.
- Confirmation of job will be subject to successful completion of 03 months’ probation period. During this period either employer or employee may quit without serving notice.
- NoC will not be provided during the contract period if he/she wants to re-employment in different project of JAP-IT. For such NoC will be provided only after resignation from the current position.
- In case of conduct (misbehavior/integrity) immediate legal & termination action will be taken.
- Monthly remuneration/emoluments for respective posts are indicative only, monthly emoluments will be negotiable before issuance of offer letter.
- Maximum of 30% hike in monthly remuneration/emoluments may be considered on last drawn salary with a cap of maximum monthly remuneration/emoluments mentioned in this advertisement against each of the post.
- Annual increments (maximum of 08% of last drawn monthly remuneration/emoluments) will be subject to performance evaluation by relevant authority and in case, service may be extended for another contract period.