- 20 Assistant Manager, Executive Assistant – 22nd August 2017
jccb recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager/ Executive Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||20|
|Location||Solan (Himachal Pradesh)|
|Official web Portal||www.jccb.co.in|
Jogindra Central Cooperative Bank Limited released new notification on their official website www.jccb.co.in for the recruitment of total 20 (twenty) jobs out of which 03 (three) vacancies for Assistant Manager, 17 (seventeen) for Executive Assistant vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 8th August 2017 to 22nd August 2017.
Assistant Manager: 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for JCCB Assistant Manager job should have Graduation with 55% marks or Commerce graduate with 50% marks with Computer Knowledge.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4200/- Per Month
Executive Assistant: 17 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join JCCB Executive Assistant posts should have 10+2 with at least 50% marks or Graduation in any discipline.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 3200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st August 2017.
- Assistant Manager/ Executive Assistant: 18 to 45 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST
Selection Process:- JCCB will be conduct the online Examination for Assistant Manager/ Executive Assistant vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- General/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen for Rs. 650/- and Rs. 550/- for SC/ ST/ IRDP category candidates for Assistant Manager Post & Rs. 600/- for General/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen & Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/ IRDP candidate for Executive Assistant posts, Candidate have to pay application fee through using Debit cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master card/ Maestro), Credit card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash cards, Mobile Wallets.
How to apply for JCCB vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.jccb.co.in from 8th August 2017 to 22nd August 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 8th August 2017
Form Submission End Date: 22nd August 2017