Jharkhand PSC recruitment 2016-17 notification : JPSC Jharkhand Public Service Commission invites application for the 05 post of District Mining Officer.
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Last Date:- 12th August 2016
Name of Post:- District Mining Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-05 Posts
- Age Limit:- 26 to 35 years as on 01.08.2015
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600-39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 6600/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Degree in Mining Engineering from recognized university or equivalent degree Approved from All India Council for Technical Education.
- 2 years for BC-I/BC-II candidates
- 3 years for Female candidates
- 5 years for ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
Application Fee:- Rs.600/- have to pay General, BC-I & BC-II Candidates and Rs.150/- For SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand State through Challan, Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.jpsc.gov.in/ from 20.07.2016 to 12.08.2016.