JIPMER recruitment 2016-17 notification 72 posts: It is informed that there are 375 posts of Senior Resident in various departments of this Institute. The post of SR is a tenure post for three years. At any given point of time, there used to be vacancies in the grade. Hence, in order to fill up as many vacancies as possible to render optimal patient care services, it is proposed to conduct walk-in-interview for every two months. Accordingly, the walk-in-interview for the month of October 2016 will be held on 10.11.2016 and 11.11.2016. At present, there are 72 vacancies (Including Backlog vacancies) in the grade of SR as detailed below and it is proposed to fill up the vacancies on regular basis.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Name of Post||Senior Resident|
|No of Post||72 posts|
|Last date to apply||10 & 11th November 2016|
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Senior Resident
- Total no. of Posts:-72 Posts
- Age Limit:- 33 years for Post Graduate & 35 years for Post Doctoral Degree
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 18775/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 6600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Interview.
- For General / OBC Category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST Categories candidates: Rs.250/-
Candidates pay application fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Director, JIPMER, Puducherry – 06 No fee is payable by Persons with Disabilities (PwD’s) candidates.
How to apply online for Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview in prescribed application form & bio data along with attested copies of relevant documents & Demand Draft at the time of Interview.
Date of Interview:- 10 & 11th November 2016 at 08:30 AM
Venue of Interview:- Shushrutha Theatre, Ground Floor, Admin Block, JIPMER , Puducherry-06.
- If employed under the State or Central Govt. or PSU/Autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOC from competent authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any circumstances.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to age and educational qualification etc. will be the date; the candidates appear in the interview.
- Candidates who does not fulfill any one of the above conditions, will not be allowed to appear in the interview. They are to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before coming to appear the walk- in- interview.
- No travelling allowance will be paid by this Office for attending the Interview except for SC/ST candidates. SC/ST candidates will be paid travelling allowance as per rules. SC/ST candidates should produce their caste certificate issued by the Revenue Officials not below the rank of Tahsildar/Dy Tahsildar.