JIPMER recruitment 2016 notification 112 posts Non Faculty for Faculty & Non Faculty: Applications are invited by the Director, JIPMER from the eligible candidates for filling up of 112 posts (Faculty & Non Faculty posts) on contractual basis for JIPMER – II, Karaikal Campus, Puducherry. More details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, and selection and application process are mentioned below:
Name of Post:- Professor, Technical Assistant, Lab Technician, Stenographer.
Eligibility:- Matric, BSc, MD, Post graduate, Diploma, PhD
Job Location:- Puducherry
Last Date:- 21st June 2016
Post Name:- Lab Technician
- Total no. of Posts:- 11 Posts
- Age Limit:- Not exceeding 25 Years as on closing date.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- B.Sc (MLT) from a recognized Institution / University or equivalent. One year experience in Medical Laboratory.
Post Name:- Technical Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:- 09 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 – 25 Years of age as on closing date.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- B.Sc (Medical Laboratory Technology) or a graduate in science of a recognized university with at least one year experience in the field.
Post Name:- Assistant Professor of Pathology
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- Not exceeding 50 years as on closing date.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 120000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A Medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in part II or third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section13 (3) of the Act.) A Postgraduate qualification, i.e. M.D in Pathology or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto.
- Experience:- Three years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in Pathology after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.D in Pathology or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
How to apply:- The duly filled in application forms for the post should be superscripted on the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________________” should be sent through the employer to reach the office of the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry – 605 006 on or before 21.06.2016.