- 279 Steno Typist / Junior Assistant – 15th June 2017
- System Officer, System Assistant 08 posts – 20th December 2016
- Advocates 04 Posts – 26th September 2016
jk high court recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Steno Typist/ Junior Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||279|
|Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Official web Portal||www.jkhighcourt.nic.in|
Jammu and Kashmir High Court released new notification on their official website www.jkhighcourt.nic.in for the recruitment of total 279 (two hundred and seventy nine) jobs out of which 78 (seventy eight) vacancies for Steno Typist, 201 (two hundred one) for Junior Assistant vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 15th June 2017.
Steno Typist: 78 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for JK High Court Steno Typist job should have Graduation or equivalent from any recognized university and Diploma in Shorthand with typing knowledge.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 2400/- Per Month
Junior Assistant: 201 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join JK High Court Junior Assistant posts should have Graduate from a recognized university and six months certificate course in computer application.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 1900/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- Steno Typist/ Junior Assistant: 18 to 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 2 years for SC/ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC/ Physically Challenged, 8 years for Ex-Servicemen
Selection Process:- JK High Court will be conduct the Written Examination for Steno Typist/ Junior Assistant vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Steno Typist/ Junior Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand draft in favour of Principal Secretary to Honble the Chief Justice, JK High Court drawn on any branch of Jammu and Kashmir Bank and payable at Srinagar/ Jammu.
- All Category: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
How to apply for JK High Court vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents/ testimonials, one recent passport size photograph and a bank draft send to the Office of Concerned Principal District and Sessions Judge on or before 15th June 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 19th June 2017
JK High Court hiring 2017 Details
|Name of Post||System Officer, System Assistant|
|No of Post||08 posts|
|Last date to apply||20th December 2016|
|Job Location||Srinagar (Jammu & Kashmir)|
Jammu & Kashmir High Court hiring for 08 posts of System Officer, System Assistant on contractual basis. Apply before 20th December 2016.
Name of Post:- System Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 37 years As on 01.01.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 13875/- Per Month
- Qualification:- B.E/B.Tech in Computer science/Engineering or Information Technology/MCA with first class or equivalent grade with two years working experience in related field. OR Master Degree m Physics/Maths/Statistics/Operations Research with first class or equivalent grade with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer science/ Applications or Master Degree in Computer science/Information Technology with first class or equivalent grade with two years working experience in related field. OR B.Sc. (Computer Science or IT)IMBA/B.Sc. m Physics/Maths/ Statistics/Operations Research/ Computer science with Post Graduate Diploma m Computer Science/Computer Applications from a Government System Assistants recognized university/institution with two years working experience. The bachelors degree and Post Graduate Diploma should be with first class or equivalent grade with two years working experience in related field.
Name of Post:- System Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:-07 Posts
- Age Limit:- 37 years As on 01.01.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 8500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- One Year Government-recognized Diploma in Computer Applications and must have at least one year of working expenence.
- For All Categories candidates: Rs.200/-
Candidates pay application fee through Demand Draft in favour of Registrar General High Court of J & K.
How to apply offline for J & K High Court Exam:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents, testimonials, one recent passport size photograph, copy of PRC & bank draft deposited to send to Office of Malik Shabir Ahniad, CPC (e- Courts), High Court of J & K at Srinagar on or before 20.12.2016.
Advertisement Number:- 657-CPC/J
Closing / Last Date for Submission of Application: 20.12.2016
J&K High Court recruitment 2017 notification
High Court of Jammu & Kashmir invites application for the post of 04 Advocates.
Job Location:- Jammu & Kashmir
Last Date:- 26th September 2016
Name of Post:- Advocates
- Total no. of Posts:- 04 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 to 45 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 51550-63070/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Must possess degree in law from a recognized University established by Law in India.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- and Rs.700/- (for reserved category) through Demand draft in Favour of Registrar General, High Court of Jammu & Kashmir, Srinagar, Drawn on any branch of Jammu & Kashmir payable Srinagar/ Jammu.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to Concern Office of Registrar given as per notification on or before 26th September 2016.