J&K NRHM recruitment 2016-17 notification 48 Posts : Applications are invited regarding walk-in interview for hiring the services of Medical Officers (MBBS) on contractual basis under National Health Mission J&K against the vacant posts in various health institutions of the State as per the list given in annexure “A”.
Job Location:- Jammu & Kashmir
Last Date:- 19th September 2016
Name of Post:- Medical Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-48 Posts
- Age Limit:- 65 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
- Qualification:-MBBS degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may appear for Interview in prescribed application form along with relevant documents at the Time of Interview (19th September 2016 at 10:00AM).
General Terms & Conditions:-
- The number of vacancies in Annexure “A” are only indicative and may increase or decrease.
- Based on the domicile, the district wise and division wise merit list of the candidates shall be prepared and selection of the candidates shall be made on district merit and in case candidates within the district are not available, the divisional merit list shall be operated and candidates as per their merit shall be selected. The selection of candidates for the leftover seats shall be offered to the candidates from the other division also as per their merit.
- The candidates shall provide five options in their application form for selection\in different health institutions strictly in order of their preference.
- The merit of the candidates who have obtained degrees from foreign universities having grading system shall be calculated on the pattern of Jammu& Kashmir Public Service Commission.
- Part Time Medical Officers shall be hired in Urban PHCs of the identified Districts and the working hours for part time Medical Officers shall be from04:00 PM to 08:00 PM.
- The services of Part Time Medical Officers shall be placed at the disposal of respective Chief Medical Officer for further posting in various identified Urban Health Institutions of the concerned district.
- In case of poor performance, the services of the candidates shall be terminated.
- List of documents to be attached with the application form: -i. Date of Birth Certificate. Permanent Residence Certificate iii. Degree of the requisite qualification. iv. Marks sheet of all the professional examinations. v. MCI/State Medical Council Registration
- Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without aforesaid documents shall be rejected out rightly.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official websitewww.jknhm.com or from the office of the Mission Director, National Health Mission, Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Kandoli, Nagrota.