- 13 Psychiatric Nurse, Record Keeper – 31st January 2018
jknrhm recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Psychiatric Nurse, Record Keeper|
|No of Vacancies||13|
|Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Official web Portal||www.nhm.gov.in|
National Rural Health Mission released new notification on their official website www.nhm.gov.in for the recruitment of total 13 (thirteen) jobs out of which 04 (four) vacancies for Psychiatric Nurse, 02 (two) for Record Keeper & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 31st January 2018.
Psychiatric Nurse: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for JKNRHM Psychiatric Nurse job should have B.Sc in Nursing or equivalent Degree from institution recognised by Nursing council of India Graduate in any Subject form a recognised University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 14500/- Per Month
Record Keeper: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join JKNRHM Record Keeper posts should have B.Sc in Nursing or equivalent Degree from institution recognised by Nursing council of India Graduate in any Subject form a recognised University
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As Per NRHM J&K Rules.
Selection Process:- NRHM will be conduct the Written Examination for Psychiatric Nurse, Record Keeper vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
How to apply for NRHM recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply prescribed application form along self-attested copies of all relevant documents, passport size photograph send to the National Mental Health Programme Cell, Directorate of Health Services, Jammu on or before 31st January 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 31st January 2018