JKPSC recruitment 2017 Notification
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission hiring for the 11 posts of District Litgation Officer in the Administrative Department. Apply before 02nd February 2017.
JKPSC hiring 2017 Details
|Name of Post||District Litgation Officer|
|No of Post||11 posts|
|Last date to apply||02nd February 2017|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
Name of Post:- District Litgation Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-11 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years As on 01.01.2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A Bachelor’s Degree in Law of a University established by law in India with at least two years actual practice at Bar.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/RBA/ALC/SLC communities: 03 Years
- Candidates belonging to Physically Challenged communities: 02 Years
- Candidates belonging to Ex-Servicemen communities: 08 Years
- For General Category candidates: Rs.805/-
- For Reserved Categories candidates: Rs.405/-
Candidates pay application fee through Challan.
How to apply online for JKPSC Exam:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/ from 29.12.2016 to 02.02.2017.
Advertisement Number:- 20- PSC (DR-P) OF 2016
Starting Date to Apply online: 29.12.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 02.02.2017
Last Date to Pay Challan: 05.02.2017