JKPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 07 posts: Applications through online mode are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic/professional qualifications and age for the post of Lecturer in Indra Gandhi Government Dental College, Jammu/Government Dental College, Srinagar (Health & Medical Education Department).
Job Location:- Jammu & Kashmir
Last Date:- 12th September 2016
Name of Post:- Lecturer
- Total no. of Posts:-07 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Master’s Degree or equivalent in the concerned specialty recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- 3 years for SC/ST/RBA/ALC/SLC Candidates
- 2 years for Physically Challenged Candidates
- 8 years for Ex-Servicemen Candidates
Application Fee:- After successful submission of the form online, a challan will be generated indicating the basic details of the candidate which inter-alia shall indicate the amount of fee to be deposited in the J&K Bank branch as given below:- General Category = Rs.805.00 Reserved Categories = Rs.405.00 The total amount of fee payable shall include Rs.05/- as service charges of the J&K Bank.
How to apply:- Applicants are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “Online Application” from 12.08.2016 to 22.09.2016.
- The Commission has developed an online Application Form for the Direct Recruitment posts. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 12.08.2016.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects is 12.09.2016.
- Last date for depositing of fee through bank challan is 13.09.2016.
- Date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment application. The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the online recruitment application carefully as submission of wrong information my lead to rejection of online application form.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement in terms of eligibility. They are also advised to satisfy themselves before filing online application that they possess at least the essential qualifications prescribed for post(s). The Commission shall not entertain any enquiry regarding the eligibility.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- Candidates are required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printout of their online application(s) along with other requisite documents including bank challan.