JKPSC recruitment 2017
Apply online for 11 Civil Judge/Munsiffs at jkpsc.nic.in
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website jkpsc.nic.in for the recruitment of 11 (eleven) for Civil Judge/Munsiffs vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 06th February 2017 to 06th March 2017.
JKPSC jobs 2017 News
|Name of Post||Civil Judge/Munsiffs|
|No of Vacancies||11|
|Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Official web Portal||jkpsc.nic.in|
JKPSC recruitment 2017 Details
Civil Judge/Munsiffs: 11 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for JKPSC Civil Judge/Munsiffs job should have A Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in India OR A Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a member of the faculty of Advocates in Scotland or any other equivalent law degree recognized by the Government of India.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 27700 – 44770/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 35 years as on 1st January 2017. For 3 years SC/ST/RBA/ALC/SLC, 2 years Physically Challenged, 8 years Ex-Servicemen.
Selection Process:- JKPSC admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Preliminary Objective Type Test for Civil Judge/Munsiffs vacancy.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Civil Judge/Munsiffs vacancy should pay the below charges through Challan.
- General: Rs. 1005/- (Rupee one thousand five only)
- Reserved: Rs.505/- (Rupee five hundred five only)
How to apply online for JKPSC vacancies 2017:-
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with JKPSC requirement.
- Login to Official Portal of JKPSC – jkpsc.nic.in
- Search for 11 Civil Judge/Munsiffs advertisement and open the link.
- Click on the “Apply online” link given on the web page.
- Fill up the required columns with correct information.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
- Send Printout with all requisite documents to Office of the Commission, Jammu and Kashmir.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date for Civil Judge/Munsiffs registration: 06.02.2017
Closing Date: 06.03.2017
Challan Payment Last Date: 10.03.2017
Printout Submission End Date: 15.03.2017
Advertisement Number:- PSC/EXAM/09/2017