JKPSC recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for 12 Assistant Conservator at www.jkpsc.nic.in
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.jkpsc.nic.in for the recruitment of total 12 (twelve) Assistant Conservator vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 28th April 2017 to 28th May 2017.
JKPSC jobs 2017-18 News
|Name of Post||Assistant Conservator|
|No of Vacancies||12|
|Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Official web Portal||www.jkpsc.nic.in|
JKPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Assistant Conservator: 12 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for JKPSC Assistant Conservator job should have Bachelor Degree or equivalent, in Science or Engineering in relevant subject/ Branch of a recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- Assistant Conservator: 18 to 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 3 years for SC/ST/ RBA/ ALC/ SLC
Selection Process:- JKPSC will be conduct the Written Examination/ Oral Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Conservator vacancy should pay the below charges through Challan in the J&K Bank Branch.
- General: Rs. 1005/- (Rupee one thousand five only)
- Reserved Category: Rs. 505/- (Rupee five hundred five only)
How to apply for JKPSC vacancies 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.jkpsc.nic.in from 28th April 2017 to 28th May 2017 & Printout of online application form along with copy of relevant documents & Challan send to the office of the Commission, Jammu & Kashmir on or before 7th June 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 28th April 2017
Form Submission End Date: 28th May 2017
Challan Payment: 2nd June 2017
Last Date for receipt of application form: 7th June 2017
Advertisement Number:- PSC/EXAM/23/2017