JKPSC recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for 371 Medical Officer at www.jkpsc.nic.in
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.jkpsc.nic.in for the recruitment of total 371 (three hundred and seventy one) Medical Officer vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 1st April 2017 to 18th May 2017.
JKPSC jobs 2017-18 News
|Name of Post||Medical Officer|
|No of Vacancies||371|
|Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Official web Portal||www.jkpsc.nic.in|
JKPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Medical Officer: 371 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join JKPSC Medical Officer posts should have MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the 3rd Scheduled (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of education qualification included in part-II of the 3rd Scheduled should fulfill the conditions stipulated in subsection (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 5400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- Medical Officer: 18 to 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 3 years for SC/ST/ RBA/ ALC/ SLC, 2 years for Physical Challenged, 8 years for Ex-Servicemen
Selection Process:- JKPSC will be conduct the Written Examination/ Oral Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Medical Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through Challan in the J&K Bank Branch.
- General: Rs. 805/- (Rupee eight hundred five only)
- Reserved Category: Rs. 405/- (Rupee four hundred five only)
How to apply for JKPSC recruitment 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.jkpsc.nic.in from 1st April 2017 to 18th May 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 1st April 2017
Form Submission End Date: 18th May 2017
Challan Payment: 3rd May 2017
Advertisement Number:- 01- PSC (DR-P) OF 2017