Latest JMRC Recruitment 2020 Notification, Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited invites application for 39 Station controller / Train operator, Junior engineer, Customer Relation Assistant and Maintainer job vacancies. Apply online at jaipurmetrorail.in official website for JMRC Career. All details like qualification, age limit, job location, how to apply and other eligibility criteria given below.
JMRC Recruitment 2020 - 39 Station controller / Train operator, Junior engineer, Customer Relation Assistant and Maintainer
JMRC Job Notification 2020: for the Recruitment of Station controller / Train operator, Junior engineer, Customer Relation Assistant and Maintainer Post Released by Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited on official website jaipurmetrorail.in. Graduate, Degree, ITI candidates can apply application for 39 Vacancies on or Before 31st January 2020.
|Station controller / Train operator, Junior engineer, Customer Relation Assistant and Maintainer||Graduate, Degree, ITI|
|No of Vacancies||39 Posts|
|Job Location||Jaipur, Rajasthan - India|
Why GovNokri for Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification
GovNokri is providing all information of latest government job vacancies details for Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited recruitment notification from 2013. Our website www.govnokri.com is helping job seeker for searching JMRC posts by qualification and candidates can also sort it by state wise govt jobs. Here on GovNokri, we are providing all required details to apply online application like post name, number of total vacancy in JMRC, application fee, how to apply and all other eligibility criteria. Not only jobs recruitment updates we are also providing other information like JMRC results, admit cards, answer key, examination syllabus and Current affairs for our readers.
How to Check JMRC Vacancy on jaipurmetrorail.in
Job seeker Searching for Latest Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited job vacancies can also check all recent and upcoming recruitment notice on official website jaipurmetrorail.in. If you are applying online application for JMRC examination, then please cross verify the requirements using the official notification released by organization. Many candidates will apply without checking the details on jaipurmetrorail.in and later find that eligiblity criteria is not matching. So before you go ahead and apply for any particular vacancy kindly check the requirements if its matching with your profile or not. To check new vacancies go to jaipurmetrorail.in after that go to recruitment section there you will find all Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited vacancies list.
Eligiblity Criteria for JMRC Career 2020
As we mentioned above that before applying online application applicants should check the eligiblity criteria of JMRC. Interested candidates who wanted to join Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited should check the below things before applying online for any Post.
- Educational Qualification for JMRC Posts
- Age limit
- Experience Requirements
- Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited Selection Process
- JMRC application mode
How to Apply Online Application for JMRC Posts 2020
After checking the eligiblity criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most of the cases you need to fill application form via online mode only. Encase any applicant doesn'y know how to apply online application form on jaipurmetrorail.in can check the below steps, where we have explained the steps in details for our subscribers.
Steps to Apply for JMRC Vacancies 2020
- Click on the JMRC notification's online apply link which we have provided on this Page or go to the official website for the e.g jaipurmetrorail.in.
- Refer the Advertisement details on career/ recruitment page and make sure your profile is matching all the requirements.
- Click on the online application filling link.
- Fill the Application Form with all the required details like Your Name, Date of Birth, Residential/ Mailing Address, Phone Number, educational qualification details, etc.
- Upload/ Attach all required documents like Marks List, Age, Address Proof, experience letter, etc.
- Once you finish that you need to Pay the Application Fee if it is required.
- Finally, Submit the Application form by using the submit button.
- Take the Print out of Application Form for Future reference.