JNNSM recruitment 2016-17 notification 1665 Vacancies: Jawahar Lal Nehru National Solar Mission invites application for the post of 1665 Surya Mitra & Helper.
Advertisement Number:- SM/005/2016-17/JNNSM/DEL
Jawahar Lal Nehru National Solar Mission Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Jawahar Lal Nehru National Solar Mission|
|Name of Post||Surya Mitra/ Helper|
|No of Post||1665 Posts|
|Last date to apply||15th December 2016|
Jawahar Lal Nehru National Solar Mission free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Surya Mitra
- Total no. of Posts:- 1230 Posts
- Age Limit:- 36 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Should possess 10+2 or equivalent qualification.
Name of Post:- Helper
- Total no. of Posts:- 435 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Should possess 8 equivalent qualification.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 03 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 03 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Examination & Oral Test.
For General & OBC Category: 350/-
For Other Categories candidates: 240/-
Application fee through online payment mode.
How to apply online for Jawahar Lal Nehru National Solar Mission exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://jnnsm.in/ from 22nd November 2016 to 25th December 2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 22nd November 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 25th December 2016
- All correspondences in connection with the recruitment will be made by JNNSM through e-mails/smsonly, the candidates must, therefore, regularly check their e-mail ids/sms on their registered e-mail ID and Mobile No.
- JNNSM will not be responsible in case of incomplete transactions during the online payment process. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that the correct payment of application fee has been made successfully. Application fee once paid is non-refundable. Applicants, in their own interest, should check their eligibility for the post before remitting the application fee.
- The candidate must indicate his/her primary e-mail ID and active primary Mobile No. , on which the communication regarding this recruitment process would reach to the applicant. Failure to do so may lead to rejection/cancellation of the Applications.
- Candidates, at the time of interview shall bring the downloaded Interview Call Letter, self-attested copies of the testimonials along with originals of the same. The candidates, without self-attested copies of essential testimonials and their originals, will not be allowed to appear in the Interview.
- Final selection of candidates for appointment to the above mentioned positions will be based on meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, the performance in the written examination and in interview
- A separate Merit List for each stream will be prepared and the offer of appointment would be issued to the candidates in order of Merit and depending on the preference of organization and availability of vacancies.
- If at any point of time it is found that the information furnished by the candidate was incorrect in any respect or forged /fabricated documents were presented by any candidate, his/her candidature will be cancelled and in case the candidate has already joined the post, his services shall be summarily terminated.
- Each candidate shall affix his/her recent colour passport size photograph (of size 3.5 cms x 4.5 cms)on a White Paper and then append his/her signatures with Black Pen in another box of 3.5 cms x 1.5cmsbelow the photograph on the same Paper. Scan the above photo and signature in a single file in JPG format of size not more than 50 KB and upload the same at appropriate space provided in the on-line Application Form.