AAI Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 159 Vacancies – Airports Authority of India has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 159 Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at aai.aero. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice application form.
Airports Authority of India Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||159|
|Job Location||All India|
Graduate Apprentice: 86 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for AAI Graduate Apprentice job should have Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Diploma Apprentice: 73 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join AAI Diploma Apprentice posts should have Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 12000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 30th November 2020.
- Graduate / Diploma Apprentice: 18 to 26 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ PWD, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- AAI Selection process will be on the bases of Percentage of Marks.
Fee charges:- No Application Fee.
How to apply for AAI Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website aai.aero from 9th December 2020 to 31st December 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 9th December 2020
Closing Date: 31st December 2020