AAVIN Milk Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 176 Vacancies – Tamil Nadu Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 176 Heavy Vehicle Driver, Milk Recorder Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at aavinmilk.com. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Heavy Vehicle Driver, Milk Recorder application form.
Tamil Nadu Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Heavy Vehicle Driver, Milk Recorder|
|No. of Vacancies||176|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Heavy Vehicle Driver: 30 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for AAVIN Milk Heavy Vehicle Driver job should have passed VIII Std. Must be in possession of valid Driving Licence to drive Heavy Vehicles. Must Possess a minimum 3 years of experience as Heavy Vehicle Driver.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 19500 – 62000/- Per Month
Milk Recorder (Grade-III): 09 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join AAVIN Milk Milk Recorder (Grade-III) posts should have Any Degree.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 18200 – 57900/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st July 2020.
- Heavy Vehicle Driver/ Milk Recorder: 18 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/SCA, 2 years for MBC/ DNC/ BC/BC(M)
Selection Process:- AAVIN Milk Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination for Heavy Vehicle Driver, Milk Recorder vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Heavy Vehicle Driver, Milk Recorder vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- OC/BC/BC(Muslim)/MBC/DNC: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for AAVIN Milk Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website aavinmilk.com from 24th November 2020 to 9th December 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 24th November 2020
Closing Date: 9th December 2020