AEGCL Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 341 Vacancies – Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 341 Assistant Manager, Junior Manager Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at aegcl.co.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Assistant Manager, Junior Manager application form.
Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager, Junior Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||341|
Assistant Manager: 114 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for AEGCL Assistant Manager job should have Full time B.E./B. Tech, Two (2) years full time MBA/ PGDM Degree with specialization in (Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Social Welfare) from any Indian University/ Institution approved by AICTE/ UGC.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 37300 – 112000/- Grade pay – 14200/- Per Month
Junior Manager: 227 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join AEGCL Junior Manager posts should have Full time Diploma in relevant trade.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25000 – 92000/- Grade pay. 12100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st November 2020.
- Assistant Manager: 21 to 44 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC/ MOBC
- Junior Manager: 18 to 44 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC/ MOBC
Selection Process:- AEGCL Selection process will be on the bases of Computer Based Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Manager, Junior Manager vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General OBC/MOBC: Rs. 800/- (Rupee eight hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
- PWD: Exempted Fee
How to apply for AEGCL Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website aegcl.co.in from 9th December 2020 to 18th December 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 9th December 2020
Closing Date: 18th December 2020