AFRI recruitment 2018-19 to fill 07 vacancies | Arid Forest Research Institute released notifications for freshers, apply AFRI jobs online @ www.afri.icfre.org. Arid Forest Research Institute has come up this year by releasing the number of AFRI recruitment notifications to fill around 206 vacancies in different cadres like Arid Forest Research Institute Lower Division Clerk posts – 01, AFRI Forester jobs – 02 & various vacancies.
afri recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Lower Division Clerk, Forester|
|No of Vacancies||07|
|Official web Portal||www.afri.icfre.org|
Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for AFRI Lower Division Clerk job should have 12th pass certificate from a recognized Board Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual Type Writer OR Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 19900 – 63200/- Per Month
Forester: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join AFRI Forester posts should have 12th pass certificate from a recognized Board.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 19900 – 63200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC.
Selection Process:- AFRI will be conduct the Written Test, Skill Test and Typing Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Lower Division Clerk, Forester vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for AFRI vacancies 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.afri.icfre.org on or before 23rd October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 23rd October 2018