121 Jobs found
AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment 2019 to fill 12 vacancies | All India Institute of Medical Science released notifications for freshers, apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar jobs online @ www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in. All India Institute of Medical Science has come up this year by releasing the number of AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment notifications to fill around 12 Senior Resident Vacancies
Advertisement Number:- AIIMS/BBS/Dean/SR/49-A/6098
aiims bhubaneswar recruitment 2019 notification
|Name of Post||Senior Resident|
|No of Vacancies||121|
|Official Web Portal||www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in|
Senior Resident: 121 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for AIIMS Bhubaneswar 121 job should have Post Graduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch/DNB in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI /Institute of National Importance. Emergency Medicine: A Post Graduate Medical Degree viz. MD (Medicine) or MD (Emergency Medicine) is required for the Post of Emergency Medicine. Candidates having DNB/MD/MS in Orthopedics /Anesthesiology /General Medicine can also apply for the post of Senior Resident (Emergency Medicine) in the Department of Trauma & Emergency. Dentistry: candidates having Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Conservative Dentistry & Orthodontics will be given preference.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 67700/- Per Month
- Senior Resident: 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- AIIMS Bhubaneswar will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Senior Resident vacancy should pay the below charges through Payment to be made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT and a soft copy of the same is required to be uploaded along with the online application. Transfer through NEFT: I. ACCOUNT No. : 557820110000006 II. IFSC code: BKID0005578 III. MICR code: 751013019 IV. Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through official website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in from 18th July 2019 to 17th August 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 18th July 2019
Form Submission End Date: 17th August 2019