14 Jobs found
AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment 2019 to fill 14 vacancies | All India Institute of Medical Science released notifications for freshers, apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar jobs online @ www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in. All India Institute of Medical Science has come up this year by releasing the number of AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment notifications to fill around 14 Non-Faculty & other vacancies
Advertisement Number:- AIIMS/BBSR/RECT./2019/826/1953
aiims bhubaneswar jobs 2019 notification
|Name of Post||Non-Faculty|
|No of Vacancies||14|
|Official web Portal||www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in|
Deputy Medical Superintendent: 06 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Deputy Medical Superintendent job should have recognized medical qualification included in I or II Schedule or Part-II of the 3rd Schedule MD (Hospital Administration) / MHA.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 6600/- Per Month
Blood Transfusion Officer: 01 Post
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join AIIMS Bhubaneswar Blood Transfusion Officer posts should have recognized medical qualification included in I or II Schedule or Part-II of the 3rd Schedule. Five years’ experience in Blood Bank work after registration as a Medical graduate. The Candidate must be registered with a State Medical Council.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay. 5400/- Per Month
- Deputy Medical Superintendent: 21 to 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD
- Blood Transfusion Officer: 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- AIIMS Bhubaneswar will be conduct the Screening Test/ Written Examination for Non-Faculty vacancy, and after exams, candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Non-Faculty vacancy should pay the below charges through Internet Banking. Transaction/Processing fee, if any as applicable, will be payable to the Bank by the candidates to the AIIMS Account No.: 557820110000006, Bank of India MICR No. : 751013019, IFSC Code: BKID0005578.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: Nil
How to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through official website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in from 27th July 2019 to 26th August 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 27th July 2019
Form Submission End Date: 26th August 2019