95 Jobs found
AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment 2020 to fill 95 vacancies | All India Institute of Medical Science released notifications for freshers, apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar jobs online @ aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in. All India Institute of Medical Science has come up this year by releasing the number of AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment notifications to fill around 95 Senior Resident vacancies
Advertisement Number:- AIIMS/BBS/Dean/SR/49-A/8212
aiims bhubaneswar recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Senior Resident|
|No of Vacancies||95|
|Official web Portal||aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in|
Senior Resident: 95 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident job should have Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/ MS/ MDS/ DM/ M.Ch/ DNB in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI /Institute of National Importance. Emergency Medicine: A Post Graduate Medical Degree viz. MD (Medicine) or MD (Emergency Medicine) is required for the Post of Emergency Medicine. Candidates having DNB/MD/MS in Orthopedics /Anesthesiology /General Medicine can also apply for the post of Senior Resident (Emergency Medicine) in the Department of Trauma & Emergency. However, PG Degree in Anesthesiology and Emergency Medicine will be given Preference. Medical Oncology/ Clinical Hematology: Post Graduate Medical Degree viz. MD in Pathology, Transfusion Medicine, Pediatrics and General medicine can also apply for the Senior resident(Non-Academic) in Clinical Hematology. Dentistry: candidates having Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Conservative Dentistry & Orthodontics will be given preference.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 18750 – 67700/- Grade pay – 6600/- Per Month
- Senior Resident: 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- AIIMS Bhubaneswar will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Senior Resident vacancy should pay the below charges through deposited through internet banking in the AIIMS Account No: 557820110000006, Bank of India, MICR No: 751013019, IFSC Code: BKID0005578.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through AIIMS Bhubaneswar official website aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in from 20th December 2019 to 26th December 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 20th December 2019
Form Submission End Date: 26th December 2019