430 Jobs found
AIIMS Delhi recruitment 2020 to fill 430 vacancies | All India Institute of Medical Science released notifications for apply AIIMS Delhi jobs online @ aiims.edu. All India Institute of Medical Science has come up this year by releasing the number of AIIMS Delhi recruitment notifications to fill around 430 vacancies in different cadres like All India Institute of Medical Science Scientist-I posts – 12, AIIMS Delhi Medical Physicist jobs – 07 & Various Posts
aiims delhi recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Scientist-I, Medical Physicist|
|No of Vacancies||430|
|Location||New Delhi, Jhajjar (Haryana)|
|Official web Portal||aiims.eduaiims.edu|
Scientist-I: 12 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for AIIMS Delhi Scientist-I job should have Ph.D One year experience post- Ph. D in the field, This is in addition to the experience of two years during the period of Ph.D.
- Salary Structure:- Pay Level -11
Medical Physicist: 07 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join AIIMS Delhi Medical Physicist posts should have Post A post M.Sc Diploma in radiological/medical physics from a recognized University; & iii. An internship of a minimum 12 months in a recognized well-equipped radiation therapy department.
- Salary breakup:- Pay Level -10
- Scientist-I: 45 years
- Medical Physicist: 35 years
Selection Process:- AIIMS Delhi will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Scientist-I, Medical Physicist vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking, Transaction / Processing fee if any.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1500/- (Rupee one thousand five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ OBC: Rs. 1200/- (Rupee one thousand two hundred only)
How to apply for AIIMS Delhi recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through official website aiims.eduaiims.edu from 12th February 2020 to 12th March 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 12th February 2020
Form Submission End Date: 12th March 2020