AIIMS Gorakhpur Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 4 Vacancies – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Gorakhpur has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 4 Consultant, Research Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Field Assistant Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply Offline application form can visit the official website at aiimsgorakhpur.edu.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Consultant, Research Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Field Assistant application form.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Gorakhpur Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Gorakhpur|
|Name of the Post||Consultant, Research Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Field Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Job Location||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh|
AIIMS Gorakhpur Consultant, Research Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Field Assistant Notification Info
Consultant (Medical): 1 Posts
- Qualification: MBBS graduate with one year compulsory internship and having a valid permanent registration certificate of the State Medical Council/ MCI With Experience in working in research projects. Retired Government employees drawing a pay band of Rs. 15600-39100 P grade of Rs. 5400 at the time of retirement and having at least 20 years of experience in the field of communicable disease/ Community Medicine/ Public Health. Post-graduate in community medicine or MPH.
- Salary Details: Rs. 70000/- per month
- Age Limit: 70 years
Research Assistant: 1 Posts
- Qualification: Graduate in Public Health/Epidemiology/Psychology/ Medical Sociology/Social work from a recognized university with 3 years-experience from a recognized institute. Master’s Degree in Public Health/ Epidemiology/ Psychology/ Medical Sociology/ Social work from a recognized Institution/University.
- Salary Details: Rs. 31000/- per month
- Age Limit: 30 years
Laboratory Technician: 1 Posts
- Qualification: 12th pass in science subjects and two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician (DMLT). One year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician (DMLT) plus one-year experience in a recognized organization. B.Sc. Degree (relevant subjects – Medical Lab technology, microbiology, and biochemistry) shall be treated as 3 years’ experience.
- Salary Details: Rs. 18000/- per month
- Age Limit: 30 years
Field Assistant: 1 Posts
- Qualification: High School or equivalent with 5 years of experience in working in laboratory or field-based projects in Government institution or recognized institute or certificate of one year training in laboratory related work.
- Salary Details: Rs. 17000/- per month
- Age Limit: 28 years
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a duly filled in application form in the prescribed format with a recent passport size colour photograph along with a detailed bio-data / CV and all relevant documents; duly self-attested; in proof of his/ her educational qualifications [all certificates and mark sheets from 10th standard onwards], working experience, age caste and photo id [ Aadhar card/ Indian passport/ PAN card/ Driving Licence] etc, send to the email [email protected] on or before 5th October 2021.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 5th October 2021