20 Jobs found
AIIMS Nagpur recruitment 2020 to fill 20 vacancies | All India Institute of Medical Science released notifications for apply AIIMS Nagpur jobs online @ aiimsnagpur.edu.in. All India Institute of Medical Science has come up this year by releasing the number of AIIMS Nagpur recruitment notifications to fill around 20 Teaching vacancies
Advertisement Number:- AIIMS/NGP/Admin I/Faculty/2020/01
aiims nagpur recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Teaching|
|No of Vacancies||20|
|Official web Portal||aiimsnagpur.edu.in|
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for AIIMS Nagpur Professor job should have 1. A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of the third schedule should also fulfil the condition specified in section 13(3) of the Act.) 2. A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject. Experience: Fourteen years of teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in the subject of speciality after obtaining the qualifying degree of MD/MS or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 168900 – 220400/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join AIIMS Nagpur Associate Professor posts should have 1 & 2 same as for Professor Experience: Six years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in the subject of speciality after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.D./M.S. or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto. Essential for Non-Medical Candidates (Applications are invited only for the department of Pharmacology). Postgraduate qualification e.g. Master degree in the concerned discipline. 2. A doctorate degree of recognized university Experience: Six years of teaching and/or research experience in the discipline/subject concerned after obtaining the doctorate degree. Essential for Super speciality disciplines: 1. Same as for Professor 2. M.Ch in the respective discipline/subject for surgical super specialities (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto. Experience: Four years of teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in the subject of speciality after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.Ch. (2 years after MS or 5years recognized course after MBBS) in the respective discipline/subject or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 138300 – 206200/- Per Month
- More Details Check Official Notification
- Professor: 58 years.
- Associate Professor: 50 years.
Selection Process:- AIIMS Nagpur will be candidates Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Teaching vacancy should pay the below charges through demand draft in favour of THE DIRECTOR AIIMS NAGPUR payable at Nagpur.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 2000/- (Rupee two thousand only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for AIIMS Nagpur recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may send their application in the prescribed format attached below to The Director, AIIMS Nagpur, 1st Floor, OPD complex, Plot no.2, Sector -20, MIHAN, Nagpur-441108 on or before 17th March 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 17th February 2020
Form Submission End Date: 17th March 2020