3495 Jobs found
Allahabad High Court recruitment 2018-19 to fill 3495 vacancies | Allahabad High Court released notifications for freshers, apply Allahabad High Court jobs online @ www.allahabadhighcourt.in. Allahabad High Court has come up this year by releasing the number of Allahabad High Court recruitment notifications to fill around 3495 vacancies in different cadres like Allahabad High Court Stenographer Grade-III posts – 412, Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant jobs – 1484 & various vacancies.
allahabad high court recruitment 2018-19 notification
|Name of Post||Stenographer Grade-III, Junior Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||3495|
|Official web Portal||www.allahabadhighcourt.in|
Stenographer Grade-III: 412 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Allahabad High Court Stenographer Grade-III job should have Graduation with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography along with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC Society.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 2800/- Per Month
Junior Assistant: 1484 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant posts should have Intermediate with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC society and 25/30 words per minutes for Hindi/English Typewriting on Computer.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 2000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years as on 1st July 2018.
Selection Process:- Allahabad High Court will be conduct the Written Examination/ Skill Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Stenographer Grade-III, Junior Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
How to apply for Allahabad High Court recruitment 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in from 6th December 2018 to 26th December 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 6th December 2018
Form Submission End Date: 26th December 2018
Challan Payment: 26th December 2018