Andhra Pradesh high Court recruitment 2019 to fill 38 vacancies | Andhra Pradesh high Court released notifications, apply Andhra Pradesh high Court jobs online @ www.hc.tap.nic.in. Andhra Pradesh high Court has come up this year by releasing the number of Andhra Pradesh high Court recruitment notifications to fill 38 (Thirty Eight) Civil Judge (Junior Division) vacancies.
AP High Court jobs 2019 Alert
|Name of Post||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|No of Vacancies||38|
|Location||(Amaravati) Andhra Pradesh|
|Official web Portat||www.hc.tap.nic.in|
Civil Judge (Junior Division): 38 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Civil Judge (Junior Division) should have degree in law from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 27700 – 44770/- Per Month
Age Limit:- maximum 35 years as on 1st June 2019
Selection Process:- Test, personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- OC / BC: Rs. 800/- (Rupee Eight hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 400/- (Rupee Four hundred only)
How to apply for AP High Court vacancies 2019:- Applicants may apply online through official website http://hc.tap.nic.in from 17th June 2019 to 16th July 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting Date: 17th June 2019
Form Submission End Date: 16th July 2019