111 Jobs found
AP high Court Jobs 2020 to fill 111 vacancies | AP high Court released notifications, apply Andhra Pradesh high Court jobs offline. Andhra Pradesh high Court has come up this year by releasing the number of AP high Court recruitment notifications to fill 111 (One hundred and eleven) Office Subordinate and Driver vacancies.
AP High Court jobs 2020 News
|Name of Post||Office Subordinate and Driver|
|No of Vacancies||11|
|Location||(Amaravati) Andhra Pradesh|
|Official web Portat||www.hc.tap.nic.in|
Office Subordinate: 100 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Office Subordinate should have 7th class by AP state government or equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 13000 – 40270/- Per Month
Driver: 11 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Driver should have 7th class by AP state government or equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 15400 – 47330/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 34 years as on 1st July 2020
Selection Process:- personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through DD in the favor of Registrar High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
- OC / BC: Rs. 100/- (Rupee One hundred only)
- General / OBC: Rs. 250/- (Rupee Two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for AP High Court vacancies 2020:- Applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant certificates send to Registrar, High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Nelapadu Amaravati, Guntur District on or before 20th February 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 20th February 2020