AP High Court Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 55 Vacancies – Andhra Pradesh High Court has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 55 Civil Judge Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at hc.ap.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Civil Judge application form.
Andhra Pradesh High Court Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge|
|No. of Vacancies||55|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Civil Judge (Junior Division): 55 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for AP High Court Civil Judge (Junior Division) job should have Not Less than 3 years as an Advocate.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 27700 – 44770/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st December 2020.
- Civil Judge (Junior Division): 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/BC
Selection Process:- AP High Court Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination for Civil Judge (Junior Division) vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Viva-Voce and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Civil Judge (Junior Division) vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- OC/BC: Rs. 800/- (Rupee eight hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
How to apply for AP High Court Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website hc.ap.nic.in from 3rd December 2020 to 2nd January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 3rd December 2020
Closing Date: 2nd January 2021