APDCL Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 376 Vacancies – Assam Power Distribution Company Limited has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 376 Assistant Manager, Junior Manager Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at apdcl.org. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Assistant Manager, Junior Manager application form.
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager, Junior Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||376|
Assistant Manager: 141 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for APDCL Assistant Manager job should have Full time BE/B.Tech, Two (2) years full time MBA/ PGDM Degree, Graduate in Law from a University/ Institute recognized by the Bar Council of India. More Details Check Official Notification.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 37300 – 112000/- Grade pay. 14200/- Per Month
Junior Manager: 220 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join APDCL Junior Manager posts should have Full time Diploma in (Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering).
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25000 – 92000/- Grade pay. 12100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st November 2020.
- Assistant Manager: 21 to 44 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC/ MOBC
- Junior Manager: 18 to 44 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC/MOBC
Selection Process:- APDCL Selection process will be on the bases of Computer Based Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Manager, Junior Manager vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General /OBC/MOBC: Rs. 800/- (Rupee eight hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
- PWD: Exempted Fee
How to apply for APDCL Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website apdcl.org from 9th December 2020 to 31st December 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 9th December 2020
Closing Date: 31st December 2020