405 Jobs found
APPSC recruitment 2019 to fill 405 vacancies | Andhra Pradesh Public service commission released notifications, apply APPSC jobs online @ www.psc.ap.gov.in. Mizoram Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of APPSC recruitment notifications to fill 405 (Four Hundred and Five) Lecturers vacancies.
APPSC jobs 2019 Alert
|Name of Post||Lecturers|
|No of Vacancies||405|
|Official web Portal||www.psc.ap.gov.in|
Lecturer:- 405 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Lecturers should have Degree in relevant engineering or PG Degree in appropriate subject.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 42 years as on 1st July 2018
Selection Process:- Test and personal interview
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online.
- Online Application fee: Rs. 250/- (Rupee Two hundred and fifty only)
- Examination fee: Rs. 120/- (Rupee One hundred and twenty only)
- SC / ST: No fee
How to apply for APPSC vacancies 2019:- Applicants may apply online through official website http://www.psc.ap.gov.in from 6th February 2019 to 27th February 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 27th February 2019