463 Jobs found
APSC Jobs 2019 to fill 463 vacancies | Assam Public service commission released notifications, apply APSC jobs offline. Assam Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of APSC recruitment notifications to fill 463 (Four Hundred and sixty three) Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer vacancies.
APSC 2019 Alert
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer|
|No of Vacancies||463|
|Official web Portal||www.apsc.nic.in|
Junior Engineer: 307 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Junior Engineer should have Diploma in civil engineering from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 14000 – 49000/- Per Month
Assistant Engineer: 156 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Assistant Engineer should have Degree in civil engineering from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 30000 – 110000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 38 years as on 1st January 2019.
Selection Process:- Written Examination and interview
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through treasury Challan in the Head of Account “Non-Tax revenue, other Non-tax revenue 0051 PSC, 105 state PSC / application fee receipt of APSC.
- General: Rs. 250/- (Rupee Two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs. 150/- (Rupee One hundred fifty only)
How to apply for Assam PSC recruitment 2019:- Aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificate / mark-sheets from HSLC onwards and also caste certificate / registration certificate / experience certificate (Where necessary) send to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati on or before 21st December 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 21st December 2019