APSC Jobs 2020 to fill 01 vacancy | Assam Public service commission released notifications, apply APSC jobs offline. Assam Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of APSC recruitment notifications to fill 01 (One) Assistant Engineer vacancies.
APSC 2020 Alert
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer|
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Official web Portal||www.apsc.nic.in|
Assistant Engineer: 01 Post
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Assistant Engineer should have Degree in engineering.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 30000 – 110000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 38 years as on 1st January 2020
Selection Process:- Written Examination and interview
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through treasury Challan in the Head of Account “Non-Tax revenue, other Non-tax revenue 0051 PSC, 105 state PSC / application fee receipt of APSC.
- General: Rs. 250/- (Rupee Two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs. 150/- (Rupee One hundred fifty only)
How to apply for Assam PSC recruitment 2020:- Aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificate / mark-sheets from HSLC onwards and also caste certificate / registration certificate / experience certificate (Where necessary) send to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati on or before 24th April 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 24th April 2020