APSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 18 Vacancies – Assam Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 18 Junior Engineer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at apsc.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Junior Engineer application form.
Assam Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||18|
Junior Engineer (Civil): 18 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for APSC Junior Engineer (Civil) job should have Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Govt. Engineering institute recognized by AICTE. Diploma in Civil Engineering obtained through Distance mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 14000 – 60500/- Grade pay – 8700/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2020.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 18 to 38 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC/MOBC
Selection Process:- APSC Selection process will be on the bases of Preliminary Exam, Main Examination for Junior Engineer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Engineer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ EWS: Rs. 285.40 /-
- SC/ ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs. 185.40 /-
- BPL: Rs. 35.40 /-
- PWBD: Rs. 35.40 /-
How to apply for APSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website apsc.nic.in from 28th October 2020 to 27th November 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 28th October 2020
Closing Date: 27th November 2020