APSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 26 Vacancies – Assam Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 26 Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at apsc.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Motor Vehicle Inspector application form.
Assam Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|No. of Vacancies||26|
Motor Vehicle Inspector: 26 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for APSC Motor Vehicle Inspector job should have H.S.S.L.C. with 3 (three) years Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised Institute of Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India and also duly recognised by AICTE.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 22000 – 97000/- Grade pay – 9400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2020.
- Motor Vehicle Inspector: 21 to 38 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC/ MOBC
Selection Process:- APSC Selection process will be on the bases of Preliminary Exam, Screening Exam, Main/Written Exam for Motor Vehicle Inspector vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Motor Vehicle Inspector vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ EWS: Rs. 285.40/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC: Rs. 185.40/-
- PWBD/ BPL: Rs. 35.40/-
How to apply for APSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website apsc.nic.in from 14th October 2020 to 9th November 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 14th October 2020
Closing Date: 9th November 2020