APSC Jobs 2020 to fill 39 vacancies | Assam Public service commission released notifications, apply APSC jobs offline. Assam Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of APSC recruitment notifications to fill 39 (Thirty Nine) Research Assistant vacancies.
APSC 2020 News
|Name of Post||Research Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||39|
|Official web Portal||www.apsc.nic.in|
Research Assistant: 39 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Research Assistant should have Degree in relevant subject from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 22000 – 87000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 38 years as on 1st January 2019.
Selection Process:- Written Examination and interview
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through treasury Challan in the Head of Account “Non-Tax revenue, other Non-tax revenue 0051 PSC, 105 state PSC / application fee receipt of APSC.
- General: Rs. 250/- (Rupee Two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs. 150/- (Rupee One hundred fifty only)
How to apply for Assam PSC recruitment 2020:- Aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificate / mark-sheets from HSLC onwards and also caste certificate / registration certificate / experience certificate (Where necessary) send to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati on or before 27th January 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 27th January 2020