APSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 195 Vacancies – Assam Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 195 Junior Engineer, Plant Manager Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at apsc.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Junior Engineer, Plant Manager application form.
Assam Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer, Plant Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||195|
Junior Engineer (Civil): 171 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for APSC Junior Engineer (Civil) job should have Three years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering from any Institution recognized by AICTE.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 14000 – 60500/- Grade pay – 8700/- Per Month
Plant Manager: 17 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join APSC Plant Manager posts should have Degree in Dairy Technology from a recognize University /Institution.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 30000 – 110000/- Grade pay. 12700/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2020.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 18 to 38 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC /MOBC
- Plant Manager: 21 to 38 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC /MOBC
Selection Process:- APSC Selection process will be on the bases of Screening Exam, Written Examination for Junior Engineer, Plant Manager vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Engineer, Plant Manager vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ EWS: Rs. 285.40/-
- SC/ ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs. 185.40/-
- PWBD/BPL: Rs. 35.40/-
How to apply for APSC Vacancy 2021:- Intersected and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website apsc.nic.in from 29th December 2020 to 29th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 29th December 2020
Closing Date: 29th January 2021
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 31st January 2021