APSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 29 Vacancies – Assam Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 29 Assistant Engineer, Language Officer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at apsc.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Assistant Engineer, Language Officer application form.
Assam Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer, Language Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||29|
Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 25 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for APSC Assistant Engineer (Electrical) job should have Bachelor degree in Electrical/ B.Tech. (Electrical) Engineering from an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Government. OR Passed Parts A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) and possessing a certificate to that effect from the Institution of Engineers (India).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 30000 – 110000/- Grade pay – 12700/- Per Month
Language Officer (Assamese): 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join APSC Language Officer (Assamese) posts should have Law Degree with Assamese as one of the subjects in the degree course.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 22000 – 97000/- Grade pay. 11800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2020.
- Assistant Engineer: 21 to 38 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC/ MOBC, 10 years for PWD
- Language Officer: 21 to 38 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC/MOBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- APSC Selection process will be on the bases of Preliminary Exam, Written Examination for Assistant Engineer, Language Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Engineer, Language Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ EWS: Rs. 285.40/-
- SC/ ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs. 185.40/-
- PWBD/BPL: Rs. 35.40/-
How to apply for APSC Vacancy 2021:- Intersected and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website apsc.nic.in from 7th December 2020 to 7th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 7th December 2020
Closing Date: 7th January 2021
Last Date of Payment of Fee: 9th January 2021