APSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 45 Vacancies – Assam Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 45 Inspector of Statistics Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at apsc.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Inspector of Statistics application form.
Assam Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Inspector of Statistics|
|No. of Vacancies||45|
Inspector of Statistics: 45 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for APSC Inspector of Statistics job should have At least second class Master Degree in Economics, Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 22000 – 97000/- Grade pay – 9700/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2021.
- Inspector of Statistics: 21 to 38 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC/MOBC
Selection Process:- APSC Selection process will be on the bases of Preliminary Exam, Written Examination for Inspector of Statistics vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Inspector of Statistics vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ EWS: Rs. 285.40/-
- SC/ ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs. 185.40/-
- PWBD/BPL: Rs. 35.40/-
How to apply for APSC Vacancy 2021:- Intersected and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website apsc.nic.in from 16th January 2021 to 17th February 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 16th January 2021
Closing Date: 17th February 2021
Last Date for submission of fee: 19th February 2021